Tel: 604 242 1012
The greatest thing in life is to keep learning. Being a part of a great legal team here as the Administrative Assistant is exciting. Since joining the team, I had learned a lot about the legal industry in a short period of time. Each day, I feel proud and inspired by my team members here at Brain & Injury Law. Their dedication and compassion in this dynamic work environment motivate me to challenge myself in all aspects of my work field.
My role here at Brain & Injury Law (Webster & Associates) is:
- Scheduling/booking appointments for clients
- Scheduling trials for lawyers
- Requesting medical records/police reports/ambulance reports/
- Preparing binder documents for specialists
- Phoning clients occasionally to obtain personal info/medicals
- Email interaction with other law firms to schedule discoveries
Before joining the team, my background was in healthcare and with great passion to help people to the best of my ability. I am fluent in English and Cantonese. I love being able to see the smiles on our client’s face or hearing a simple thank you over the telephone. I believe that you should always be willing to lend a helping hand to others that may need your help.
More about Michelle
Pharmacy Technician Diploma, 2010
Fluent in English and Cantonese
What advice would I give someone who recently suffered a brain injury?
What do most people not know about me?