We act exclusively for insured individuals, and never for insurance companies
At Collette Parsons Corrin LLP we act exclusively for insured individuals in this area, and never for insurance companies. We use our knowledge of the insurance industry to obtain exceptional results for our clients. In many circumstances, this involves negotiating a lump sum payment of benefits for our clients and terminating the relationship between the insurer and the insured. Where appropriate we also effectively advocate for clients to receive ongoing coverage under a policy of insurance. The appropriate legal solution in each case depends on the needs and circumstances of our clients. Our wealth of knowledge in this area and deep understanding of contract law and remedies help us to obtain the best possible solution for our clients.
Our Disability Claims legal team has over 25 years of experience dealing with numerous disability claims including:
- Wrongful denial of Long Term Disability claims
- Wrongful termination of Long Term Disability benefits
- Improper calculation or recalculation of the benefit amount
- Requiring unreasonable retraining efforts
- Requiring unreasonable medical treatment
- Requiring unreasonable medical examinations
- Negligently misunderstanding medical evidence
- Deliberately misunderstanding medical evidence
- Breach of privacy rights of claimants and their families
Let us fight the insurance company while you get back to focusing on your health
The Collette Parsons Corrin LLP Disability Claims team will fight for your rights. We are known for our formidable advocacy and strong representation on behalf of our clients. We make sure our clients get the benefits they deserve.