ICBC Car Accident Claimscolor-overlay

35+ years of experience dealing with complex ICBC cases

Common Law & Tort Rights

People who are injured in a car accident that’s the fault of another person can also make a “Common Law,” or “Tort” claim against the person who injured them.

ICBC is often the insurer of the negligent person and the insurer responsible for the Part 7 benefits claim. As ICBC is the insurer of the Part 7 claim, and the defendant in the Tort claim, people often get ICBC’s obligations to them in each claim confused.

In the Tort claim, an injured person can claim damages for pain and suffering and all past and future monetary losses arising from their injuries from the person who caused the accident.

Take the first step in protecting your rights: contact us.

Maximize your ICBC car accident claims and compensation by calling our Vancouver personal injury ICBC lawyers with 35+ years’ experience

Call us or fill out the contact form below to book your FREE ICBC claim evaluation.

Let our knowledgeable, experienced, and compassionate team help you with your ICBC claim.

Do I have a case?

Fill out the form to book your FREE case evaluation

2023 © Copyright - Brain & Injury Law - Collette Parsons Corrin