The 22nd Pacific Coast Brain Injury Conference
This year’s theme is: Real people with Real Lives: It takes a Village.
Speaker Sessions include:
- After the Crash (Theatre performance)
- A Run to Remember
David McGuire, Brain Injury Surivior
- Trauma, Rehabilitation and Recovery – It Takes a Village
Val Lougheed, President, Northern Lights Canada
- Concussions in Sport
Kerry Goulet and Keith Primeau, Co-founders, stopconcussions.com
- Navigating through the Complexities of Life and Brain Injury
Lois McElravy, Lessons from Lois
- Neuroplasticity, MRI and Recovery
Dr. Catherine Mateer, University of Victoria and Dr. Ryan D’Arcy, National Research Council Canada, Captain Trevor and Debbie Greene, Victoria
- Head Injury and Addictions: What is the Causal Relationship?
Dr. Gabor Maté, Physician, Author, Public Speaker
- Brain Injury Associations: Their Role in the Village
Terry-Lynn Stone, Executive Director, Kamloops Brain Injury Association
For more details on the speaker sessions, click here.
Register for the 2012 PCBIC at: brainstreams.ca/conference/registration